On The Town Limousines has been a leader in the transportation industry for over 2 decades. We have one of the areas largest and most diverse offering of vehicles, providing our clients with the professional and reliable service they expect.
We are consistently growing and searching for career-minded employees who are committed to providing excellent customer service to our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
On The Town Limousines, Inc. has job openings for Professional Chauffeurs! See the minimum requirements below:
- Clean driving record, 0 Points on license
- Must pass criminal and DMV check upon hire
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service oriented with professional experience
- Flexible hours are imperative
- Availability during peak service timeframes
- Knowledge of the Baltimore-Washington metro area, and current GPS
- Pre-employment and random drug tests
- 90-day probationary period
- If driving PSC Capacity Vehicles- DOT Medical Card (current or ability to receive one)
- If driving CDL Capacity Vehicles- Minimum C Class CDL with Passenger Endorsement
Please click here to complete the application.
ADDITIONAL JOB OPENINGS
On The Town Limousines Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented team member to assist in the preparation of fleet vehicles. On The Town Limousines Inc. has over 25 vehicles in its fleet and likes to maintain them to the highest cosmetic value possible with the use of modern-day washing techniques.
Our detailers are trained by true detailing professionals with years in the automotive industry. We are looking for a team member with some experience in the detailing industry with a high level of motivation to learn and adapt to modern-day techniques.
- Weekend availability a MUST
- Drug-free work environment
- Ability to polish a plus +++
- Must be able to operate a pressure washer
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing conditions, and problem solve.
- Some knowledge of auto detailing tools, chemicals a plus ++
- Must have a valid driver’s license (CDL is a PLUS PLUS+++ ) and pass a background check.
- Ability to drive large vehicles (Buses, Limousines, Mini-buses) a must
- Experience is a PLUS, but we are more than happy to train the right motivated person.
- Several opportunities to grow within as experience increases.
FOR DETAILER POSITIONS ONLY – Email Tony@onthetownlimousines.com to express interest.