Are you scheduled for your vaccine? Are you worried about how to get there or is it too far to drive? Does the thought of parking, getting lost or missing your appointment weigh on your mind?
On The Town Limousines, Inc. can provide clean, safe, sanitized, and PRIVATE rides to your scheduled vaccination appointment. Sanitized vehicles, following the recommendations of the CDC, are provided for your comfort.
Our masked chauffeurs wait while for you to finish your appointment before taking you home.
If you are worried about a loved one or nervous about getting to your appointment, please call us and we will happy to arrange CLEAN, SAFE, SANTIZIED TRANSPORTATION to your appointment.
Make your appointment for your vaccine, whether the first or second one, then call On The Town Limousines, Inc to schedule your clean, private vehicle with masked chauffeur to get you vaccinated and home again without worry.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE VACCINATION PROCESS TO GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE
- Book your appointment by phone or online.
- Get to the assigned vaccination location on time.
- Bring your photo ID with your date of birth, such as a driver’s license or identification card.
- Wear a short-sleeve shirt or top so your arm is easily accessed.
- Wear a mask and bring alcohol gel to your appointment.
- Take your place in line. Bring water and snack in case of long waiting time.
- After your dose, wait 15 minutes to make sure you have no immediate side effects.
- Make sure you received a card after you get your first dose with your next appointment date.