Due to COVID-19, events are subject to change.
On The Town Limousines, Inc. accepts no responsibility as to the accuracy of the information provided.
Celebrate The 2020 Holiday Season With Us!
Make memories with family, friends, or coworkers while enjoying an evening out, safely and in style! Leave the driving to us!
The following is a guide to the best of the area’s Holiday Light Displays and Tree Lighting Ceremonies
Holiday Light Displays-
Some events may require tickets to be purchased online prior to visit.
- Winter Lights at Seneca Creek State Park *NEW FOR 2021 – TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.*
- Enchant at Nationals Park- The World’s Largest Christmas Maze and Market! *OPEN 2021*
- Festival of Lights – Frederick MD *SCHEDULED TO BE OPEN 2021*
- Meadowlark’s Winter Walk of Lights *SCHEDULED FOR 2021 – TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE*
- Winter Festival of Lights at Watkins Regional Park *SCHEDULED TO BE OPEN 2021*
- The National Christmas Tree and the Pathway of Peace *OPEN 2021*
- Lights on the Bay at Sandy Point State Park *OPEN 2021*
- Bull Run Festival of Lights *OPENS NOVEMBER 11, 2021*
- Hersheypark Christmas Candyland *OPENS NOVEMBER 12, 2021*
- Koziar’s Christmas Village *OPENS NOVEMBER 6, 2021*
- Alexandria Holiday Boat Parade of Lights *2021 EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
- National Harbor Christmas Events and ICE! at the National Gaylord Hotel *OPEN 2021*
- Christmas Village in Baltimore *OPENS NOVEMBER 20, 2021*
- Miracle on 34th Street, Hampden (Baltimore Hon) *Lights turn on 11/27!*
- Garden of Lights at Brookside Gardens *OPEN 2021 – TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE*
- Holiday Roads, Leesburg, VA – TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.*
- ZooLights at the National Zoo *Canceled for 2021*
- Mormon Temple DRIVE_THRU Holiday Lights *Canceled for 2021*
Tree Lighting Ceremonies